OPEN LETTER TO TRUDEAU GOV'T (CANADA)–DEC.01-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO and Gov.Gen.)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 10 different court systems and over 40 judges. Sask. 2015-SKQB-308 (H.D. Sept. 24) & APPEAL CACV2783 has, as its focus, the ultra vires nature of BILL 35 as 'current demonstrated ability' is undefined in the Act or in law in general hence anything flowing from it is 'null and void'. The SK court did not order up the 'missing memo notes' (minutes of School Trustees meetings in June of 1985 where they heard from government officials on all aspects of BILL 35) from Justice Southin (1986) which hold the key to this government fraud. The SK decision to duck out for jurisdictional reasons is being appealed CACV2783. 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places an end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy .What's better than one judge?...why two judges on the same case in QC 550-17-008208-157 which is called 'running a court within a court' and has led to an Appeal (Oct. 23-2015 Decision) and a referencing of these two judicial tag-team wing-nuts to the oversight committee. Premier Couillard's government is in tatters as Quebecers no longer have anywhere to turn for justice. The Trudeau Gov't. appears to be caught by being 'pit lamped' and are the new target of these newsletters considering the abject failure of Gov. Gen. David Johnston to, in the void created by Parliament in this issue during the election, to act on the behalf of Canada and 35 million Canadians.
A) First the punishment; then the crime. Alice in Wonderland Lewis Carroll
P.S. If I know the highly political Ontario courts, and I think I do, Senator Duffy is to be 'sold out'. He should NOT take the stand.
B) You boast of how superior you are, and then chain yourself with fear and custom and hypocrisy. Hadrian's Wall William Dietrich
THE 'BILL COSBY' FACTOR
1) If there had only been one accusation against Cosby for drugging and raping young women; without proof which is difficult to get in such cases, the matter would have been laughed out of court on a 'he said/she said' basis.
2) Many such accusations over the years by different women in different locales reported similar experiences. Cosby has never been criminally charged but he has been tried and found guilty in the court of public opinion. He has been deprived, as one consequence, of many of his social privileges.
3) Similarly, as the target in a 'standing legal case'; this writer has made serious allegations of a 'judicial rape', the key evidence hidden in the 'secret missing memo notes' of Justice Southin in 1986 regarding West Vancouver School Board meetings in June of 1985 to discuss the illicit lay-off of senior teacher, Roger Callow for economic reasons. The Employer steadfastly refuses to produce these records and the courts are equally steadfast in refusing to order them to produce that evidence over 2 decades before 10 courts and over 40 judges which qualifies as the Bill Cosby factor. PLACARD: WEST VANCOUVER SCHOOL BOARD 'TAIL' WAGS CANADIAN JUDICIAL DOG
4) The lower courts are doing everything possible to thwart an appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada (third trip) in what will be the most unusual charge of 'judicial cover-up' if I am not supplied those 'memo notes'. Below is one such cover-up on November 25-2015 wherein my bid as the Respondent in this bogus 'surety' hearing for those memo notes was ignored by the court.
SK Appeal Court Hearing undermined by 'surety' stunt
(Proposed Appellant Oral Speech CACV2783)
5) This 30 year unresolved B.C. labour case should be labeled 'frivolous and vexatious' vs
'concealed evidence' with the Respondent supporting the first claim while the Appellant claims the second term. Without a court determination, the Appellant is unable to collect any remuneration(including pension claims).
6) To date, the score from 10 courts and over 40 judges is 100% for the Respondent with a big goose egg for the Appellant.
7) Hence the elephant in the room is the repetitious denial of the Justice System placing this litigant in a seemingly permanent state of limbo where 'no legal answer is a legal answer'. That's preposterous.
8) Further, by concealing the 'secret missing memo notes' of B.C. Justice Mary Southin dealing with the meetings of the West Vancouver School Board in June of 1985 supposedly sanctioning the lay-off of senior teacher, Roger Callow, the many courts e.g. Supreme Court of Canada, are guilty of 'cover-up', which is invariably worse than the original crime. In Federal Court T-2360-14, that charge has been formalized as 'fraud against the judicial processes'. It appears that the School Board approved lay-off notice was written postscript to 'clean up' this scandal; probably by their legal counsel, Stuart Clyne Q.C. Justice Southin, it is submitted here, decided to protect him by quashing the arbitration which also saw school board personnel also escape perjury charges. The Employee's Case has shattered the Justice System taking out, as it does, any semblance to democracy that Canada might profess.
9) In court by teleconferencing on November 25-2015, I opened my rebuttal to the surety claim by the Employer by claiming: All three of us know that this pig won't fly. So whom needs this surety hearing? Certainly not me as the target forced to be dunned for such nonsense in this 'repeat' of a B.C. stunt by Harris & Co. in 2010 for which I paid a $10,000 surety under highly specious circumstances to get an Appeal Court hearing which never materialized due to court chicanery. Nor does the Employer have a 'defined need'. In this, I respect the right of the Employer to protect their interests by not divulging the memo notes. Hence the last of this triumvirate, the courts, do require such action in order to justify their 30 year cover-up. In the eventuality that this matter reaches the Supreme Court (for a third time); the ludicrous charge would be one of judicial cover-up if these memo notes are not revealed. Further, the laws of SK are quite specific in stating that bids for surety must not be used as a stunt to obviate legal argument. There must have been an unsavoury history for these laws to have been written in the first place on this account.
10) The Ottenbreit J.A. Decision is down (Nov. 26-2015) which appears to 'mediate' the surety claim by dividing the amount of the request. On that basis it looks good on the judicial record - which no doubt is the purpose of such rulings - but in fact belies the success of the Employer in undermining the basic SK laws on sureties. Of course the surety will be paid by this party 'directly to the court as so ordered' but that was not, it is submitted, the intention of the Employer here. Rather, it is to paint this litigant as being a dead-beat adding to the many, many judicial lies that are piling up in this case. In brief, the grey eminence operating in the lower court of Chief Justice Popescul and the Megaw j. Decision has extended its influence to the Appeal Court of Chief Justice R.G. Richards. To be sure in like circumstances, if I was the party bringing a similar surety application against the Employer (presuming a level playing field), the matter would be thrown out of court and justifiably so for making a deceitful presentation in defiance of SK laws on sureties. Considering that the SK Registry is the first Registry to play this situation straight, it must be a let-down to see the judges act otherwise. It was a further judicial slap in the face not to permit the use of surety funds in B.C. posted a few years ago in a similar Employer stunt which are frozen for me to reclaim due to my lack of standing in any B.C. Court. I had offered to support the Employer's application (as they are not barred) to access those funds if the court should deem payment necessary. All in all, Justice Ottenbreit is a disappointment.
11) At this point there is no need to call an oral Appeal hearing as the Appeal Court is in receipt of the Employer's factum which, as part of the perfection process, I took eight hours to index this account. For a first time, there is a point by point rebuttal to the Employer's arguments. In the past, the courts merely responded to the Employer's arguments with minimal reference (similar to the Ottenbreit Order) to this employee's case thus qualifying for a judicial record account but one falling far short of justice.
12) At this point there is only one question for the Appeal Court to answer; namely, are they going to call for the 'missing memo notes' of B.C. Justice Southin (1986) dealing with the meetings of the West Vancouver School Board in June of 1985 regarding the lay-off of senior teacher, Roger Callow? An Order for Disclosure by the Appeal Court on these grounds must precede any such hearing which I request here.
13) If the answer is in the affirmative, the Appeal Court Hearing becomes redundant as that exposure will force a re-examination of the 'judicial processes' over the past 30 years. The SK Appeal court hearing, in that regard, will be still-born. That's what I am paying $8,000 for.
14) Should the answer be in the negative, an Appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada will be made on the ludicrous charge of 'judicial cover-up'. In any event, P.M. Trudeau can no longer remain silent on an issue which determines the future direction of 21st century democratic Canada.
cc. Premier Wall / Prime Minister Trudeau whom can order the RCMP in to seize these documents.
cc. SCofC Hon. Karakatsanis / RCMP
TO: West Vancouver School Board Trustee Margo Furk (1985-a memorial)
FROM: Roger Callow 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System'
1) No doubt, WV School Board Chairperson in 1985, Margo Furk, can look back with justified aplomb on this enterprise launched by the B.C. government's imposed BILL 35 ostensibly designed to lay-off teachers for economic reasons and used only in affluent West Vancouver, B.C. against this targeted teacher. 'Those nasty unions are on the run!' (BILL 35 would run an end game around collective bargaining rules)
2) She saw nothing wrong with hi-jacking the B.C. government, co-opting the judiciary (gerrymandered government arbitrator appointment later ruled by the court to be patently unreasonable ) to sanction a 'sweetheart deal' between her Board and elements within the local Union. Whistleblowers were no doubt, in her opinion, the scourge of the earth.
3) And, oh yes, we musn't forget those B.C. 'revolting teachers' (BILL 35 protest) whom she managed to paint a collective yellow streak down their backsides...and they reacted accordingly. Good for you, Margo.
4) 'That's just her opinion', Furk sniffed regarding Justice Southin's 1986 recommendation that employment be returned to Callow after she quashed the arbitration. Why worry, he's no longer on salary (a violation of contract rules) so we may ignore him. That action has created the soon to become nationally known 'rule of Margo's thumb' as THE WEST VANCOUVER SCHOOL BOARD'S FINAL SOLUTION. Think of the havoc the application of that principal would create ...she must be in seventh heaven!
5) Her success knows no bounds or boundaries as the case may be. Actions initiated by her not only took out the godless teacher perpetrator whom obviously must have been the source of his own treachery, but also the entire Union Movement in Canada, the Canadian Justice System, Parliament and lord knows what else. Give that lady a rubber cigar!
6) Forgive me for grousing, but there is a downside to her so-called success:
a) No employee in Canada will trust to arbitration;
b) No individual will trust to court processes
c) Clients work for two bosses; the company and the union PLACARD: MY BOSS IS CHEAP AND THE UNION IS SLEAZY
d) No ethical young person will take up the practice of law in Canada.
e) Unless one qualifies as a young pretty female; no-one in their right mind in Canada will take up the profession of journalism. PLACARD: POSTMEDIA / PIECES OF SHIT
f) Closer to home; no ethical principal in B.C. will write a negative Report on a teacher and lord knows that there is such a need.
g) Should the incumbent School Board lose the services of Harris & Co. accused in court of fraud by this writer in this ongoing 30 year legal saga, they are unlikely to get the services of any legal firm with stature anywhere in Canada thanks to my 'ubering' (external threat from an unexpected source e.g. playing one court system against another 'thanks' to being expelled from B.C courts in this unresolved labour matter where no compensation -includes pension rights- has been paid.) These courts controlled by the 'grey eminence' are falling like dominoes creating a crisis unknown in the annals of a judiciary in a modern democracy...atta, girl, Margo ....way to go....I believe they give Nobel Prizes for this kind of performance!...Up the Revolution and up yours too....
7) ...and what did no-one prophecy in 1985?...why the joy of the internet!
OPEN LETTER TO THE B.C. LAW SOCIETY - DECEMBER 05-2015
BY: 'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System' (former West Vancouver high school teacher, Roger Callow, targeted by a government scam in an illicit lay-off in which the B.C. Government in 1985 was hi-jacked (interim BILL 35), the judiciary was co-opted (gerrymandered arbitrator later ruled 'patently unreasonable' when the arbitration was quashed leaving me in a permanent state of limbo where no compensation -includes pension rights - has been paid) to sanction a 'sweetheart deal' between the West Vancouver School Board and individuals in the local Union. In recent years, the Union (BCTF) has joined forces with the Employer to thwart any attempts by me to obtain a judicial finding without which compensation may flow.
QUOTE: '...Hang in there. The bastards hate intelligence and commitment. They're not prepared to deal with those qualities. High Plains Tango Robert James Waller
e-mail from Stacy Mcpeek, Complaints Counsel: Law Society of Saskatchewan(Re: complaint against G. Litherland of B.C.'s Harris & Co.) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (annotated RC)
Further to our letter of November 16, 2015 to Mr. Callow, on which we cc'd you, we have since received the attached correspondence from Mr. Callow. (asking why a SK court transgression should be challenged in another province? RC). Can you advise whether you received a complaint from Mr. Callow? (not until now as from past experience I have found the B.C. Law Society 'more useless than tits on a bull'. RC) As indicated in our letter, we are willing to assist the Law Society of British Columbia (buck passing? RC) in its investigation, determination, and resolution of the complaint. Please advise accordingly. (Sure thing. Get me the 'secret missing memo notes' from the School Board from June 1985 which has been the focus of my court appearances (10 separate courts and 40 judges) in the past 30 years...and I will do the rest. RC)
1) The 'grey eminence' - usually a senior partner of a legal firm with back door access to the Office of the Chief Justice - must have missed out on 'Stacey' although he has been successful in seeing the Canadian Justice System lose its credibility as opposed to admitting they are wrong in this 'standing case' above. Even the media was strong-armed to boycott this national issue. PLACARD: POSTMEDIA / 'PIECES OF SHIT'
2) The last Federal Election (October 19-2015) in the spirit of 'The Last Movie' (before it shut down in small town America), saw the demise of individual rights (whistleblowing) making individuals the new 'Falun Gong of Canada. That election also witnessed the demise of the media as their credibility has been eclipsed by the internet.
3) Am I surprised at receiving the above e-mail? Considering that the Registries of the SK lower and Appeal Court have played this one straight; an exception to the rule in other Registries manipulated by the judges, the answer is no although that recognition does NOT apply to Saskatchewan judges whom follow the same dreary pattern of cover-up (fraud) which is extant in Federal Court T-2360-14 and also filed in Quebec operating under highly specious circumstances.
4) As to oversight role...there isn't any, if the Canadian Judicial Council under the aegis of the Hon. Beverley McLachlin (SCofC) is any example as no acknowledgment of many complaints of judicial excesses has been received by me.
5) The governments of Christie Clark (B.C.), Elizabeth Wynne (ON) and Pierre Couillard (QC) have fallen on this account. The SK government of Brad Wall is in that process unless he immediately calls in the RCMP (Montreal Fraud Squad keep a record of my accounts for the purpose), to seize those missing memo notes.
6) As the incumbent Liberal Justice Minister is turning out to be as useless as her Tory predecessors in the job; all correspondence goes to Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, whom has until December 31,2015 to act (just get me those memo notes and I will do the rest).
7) The blessed 'judicial record', the Bible of the judges, only records judicial findings. As no judge has seen fit to acknowledge my request for the missing memo notes made consistently over the past 30 years; ergo, that request does not exist. It's a time honoured way for the judiciary to bury uncomfortable issues which has been exposed for a very first time in Canadian Jurisprudence reminiscent of this oft quoted line from Justice Estey (St. Anne/Nackawic) 'What must be avoided at all costs, is a fundamental deprivation of justice, under the law'. He must have been thinking of such as the Employeescasecanada.com
8) As to the Litherland complaint, I have requested that he not be permitted to represent the Employer on Appeal in SK due to irregularities from the lower court of Megaw j. which I pointed out to that judge in court (by teleconferencing). Indeed, I submitted that the Employer would not be able to get legal representation in SK,ON,or Quebec; the latter two represented by local legal firms which must now greatly regret any involvement in what first appeared as a 'billable time cakewalk'.
9) The same voluminous case study prepared by Harris & Co. is used throughout. As part of the SK perfection process, as Applicant, I was forced to spend 8 hours indexing this tome (which no-one will ever read) detailing, as I did, the half-truths and outright lies of this factum; the latter point leading to the accusations of fraud in T-2360-14. By merely affixing their name in a sworn affidavit to this factum, legal counsel in Ontario and Quebec have only managed to earn themselves a referral to the oversight bodies (which don't respond in any event). Harris & Co. responded with a bogus 'surety' charge eagerly eaten up by an SK Appeal Court judge which I had to pay in order for the Appeal to proceed.
10) I am on record with the SK Appeal Court that they not recognize Harris & Co. (at least until their alleged perfidy is properly examined. I don't believe the B.C. Law Society recognizes the word 'properly'.)
11) What hangs the Canadian Judiciary? 'Repetition' which I call the 'Bill Cosby' factor. Cosby was able to deflect one or two charges of drugging and raping young girls but the multiplicity of claims from different years and locales has led to his conviction by the public even though he has not been charged criminally.
12) Similarly, it is this repetition in which the courts merely act as agents for the Employer for the past 30 years which has led to the decimation of the credibility of the Canadian Judicial System and, without that, Canada is reduced to Third World status (since 2004) and more recently, a failed 4th World entity. Damning the torpedoes is instinctive with our legal brothers. Better to sink the entire Justice System than to ever admit to wrongdoing.
13) And it doesn't stop there. The West Vancouver School Trustees Final Solution has de facto acceptance in precedent law; namely, ignore contract provisions by cutting employees appealing dismissals from salary...and then forget about any challenge as 'you wait out' the financially strapped employee. Usually works...but not here.
14) I don't ask anyone to fight my battles, but it would certainly help if B.C. Teachers at large, who were lied to by the School Board and Union over BILL 35, would add their weight to a cause which benefits all employees in Canada. As the Union has a copy of these memo notes, they can exert their influence to hand them over to me. As matters now stand, the West Vancouver School Board has correctly sized up the teaching profession as illustrated by this quote from the same source above: '...But I don't have your anger about the way the world is going, and I'm not strong enough to change such things, even if I did.' In brief, the Board was able to paint a collective yellow streak down the backsides of the professional teachers in B.C. and laugh along with other like-minded school trustees from other jurisdictions. Ontario copied that pattern in 2013 with their imposed BILL 125.
15) So to the 'Stacey's' of this world; you are a true Falun Gong; good luck in your enterprises for your voice and spirit come from the wilderness unless others join you.
cc. Premiers Wall/Couillard : P.M. Justin Trudeau
West Vancouver School Board
S.K. Law Society
OPEN LETTER TO TRUDEAU GOV'T (CANADA)–DEC.07-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO and Gov.Gen.)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 10 different court systems and over 40 judges. Sask. 2015-SKQB-308 (H.D. Sept. 24) & APPEAL CACV2783 has, as its focus, the ultra vires nature of BILL 35 as 'current demonstrated ability' is undefined in the Act or in law in general hence anything flowing from it is 'null and void'. The SK court did not order up the 'missing memo notes' (minutes of School Trustees meetings in June of 1985 where they heard from government officials on all aspects of BILL 35) from Justice Southin (1986) which hold the key to this government fraud. The SK decision to duck out for jurisdictional reasons is being appealed CACV2783 of which felony is compounded by a specious 'surety' charge . 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places an end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy .What's better than one judge?...why two judges on the same case in QC 550-17-008208-157 which is called 'running a court within a court' and has led to an Appeal (Oct. 23-2015 Decision) and a referencing of these two judicial tag-team wing-nuts to the oversight committee. Premier Couillard's government is in tatters as Quebecers no longer have anywhere to turn for justice. The Trudeau Gov't. appears to be caught by being 'pit lamped' and are the new target of these newsletters considering the abject failure of Gov. Gen. David Johnston to, in the void created by Parliament in this issue during the election, to act on the behalf of Canada and 35 million Canadians.
THE PERFIDY OF THE CANADIAN COURTS
1) There is nothing new about court sanctioned cover-up as it is endemic to legal systems. What is unique here is that the Employee's Case - as a 'standing case' due to the unresolved nature of this labour case where no compensation has been paid with its genesis in B.C. - is that the Canadian Justice System has been exposed on that account. The 'Preamble to the Supreme Court' 2004 adorns the home page of my blog. Canada was reduced to Third World status by the Supreme Court ignoring this case (for a second time). 'No legal answer in an unresolved case may NOT be a legal answer if a Justice System is to have any credibility. In the vernacular, a judge may not pick up the legal ball and go home if court events do not prove to his liking. Extension of these practices has reduced Canada to a fourth world entity currently exposing the Brad Wall provincial government of Saskatchewan and the Justin Trudeau federal government in Ottawa.
2) In legal terms, the oft quoted maxim of Justice Estey (St. Anne Nackawic) is germane here: 'What must be avoided at all costs, is a fundamental deprivation of justice under the law.' In short, the issue is to be filtered through the laws and not the reverse which has happened in this case in the course of the past 30 years.
3) As of the last Federal election (October 19-2015), there were two unseen (The Canadian media has a national boycott on this story) casualties; namely, the end of individual rights (as reflected in the denial of whistleblowers which essentially is the nature of the Employee's Case) and the Canadian media which must kow tow to their owners (Paul Godfrey) as exemplified by all Postmedia outlets (bulk of newspapers in Canada) which were forced to carry an editorial in support of the losing Tory Party. As of the election, I declared the internet has now eclipsed the public media in credibility along with the extinction of individual rights.
4) This tome seeks to set forth how the powers of the conspirators force their hegemony over the courts; largely as a means of concealing evidence and giving perverted judical interpretations wherein the courts act as an agent for one of the litigants -usually the 'big guy'.
Recently, one Quebec judge, fed up with being filibustered by the crown's failure to turn over evidence for four years, shocked the legal fraternity by releasing Hell's Angels defendants charged with serious crimes. I have been frustrated in that regard for 30 years!
5) The problem is widespread. Consider Poland's refusal to reject a recent U.S. court Order to extradite film director, Roman Polanski, in a 40 year case involving sexual abuse of a minor. The Polish defence argument parallels another case in Sweden (Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange) where the U.S. would apparently extend their hegemony over another nation through the U.S. Justice System. Economic sanctions are generally brought to bear in this imperialistic enterprise. Following is the Polish Defence which characterizes the Employee's Case:'...Among the irregularities, the court and the prosecutors named violation of Polanski's right to defence, "unethical' discussions between the judge and only one side of the case, informal instructions to the judges, intentional destruction of some of the documents in the case and loss of some others and excessive sensitivity of the judges to criticism in the media'.
A judge in Krakow ruled last month that Polanski's extradiction is inadmissable, arguing that the U.S. trial was not fair and that Polanski would not face a fair trial there. (No doubt University Professor and accused terrorist, Diab, deported to France on highly specious evidence of which was even questioned by Ontario Superior Court's Justice Maranger - I had this dude as well in another farcical hearing of the Employee's Case -, wishes he had had this Polish judge.)
6) In the Dec. 01 Newsletter, in outlining the 'Bill Cosby Factor'; I demonstrated that a single charge against a powerful opponent is unlikely to get traction but a multitude of like charges will turn the public tide as happened in Cosby's case where no criminal charges have been laid.
7) In the Nov.29 Newsletter, I revealed the process of the 'Grey eminence' at work as a senior law partner with back door access to the Office of the Chief Justice in order to direct an outcome where the presiding justice is little more than a 'rubber stamp'. One such Justice in Quebec, Therrien j. must have revolted for a second judge later re-opened the case on a written basis (running a court within a court) and wrote a judgment without any reference to the original sitting justice. The investigative oversight bodies of Premier Couillard's government are dragging their feet in investigating this spurious court action. The point here is that no judge has ever seen these memo notes otherwise I would have received a copy. Hence they are obviously told how to judge by a 'grey eminence'.
8) The revelation of 30 years of court concealed key evidence of the 'secret missing memo notes' of 1986's Justice Southin regarding West Vancouver School Board's June meeting notes in the 'apparent' lay-off of senior high school teacher, Roger Callow, in June of 1985 under the auspices of the newly minted imposed BILL 35, would, it is submitted here, force a re-examination of the performance of over 10 courts and 40 Justices since 1985...and that would never do.... The spirit of the Wild West with its 'hanging judges' is not really dead; it is alive and well and exists in the courts of the land where your case gets hanged if you are the 'stranger in their town'.
9) Hence to keep this challenge from materializing and to protect the 'judicial record' which is the Bible of the Justice System; the courts would shoot down this target through interminable accusations by the Employer that this employee is merely being 'frivolous and vexatious' in matters where jurisdictional reasons (the target lacks status in B.C. as the Union is the only recognized representative for him in this 'sweetheart deal') and other courts in Canada lack jurisdiction to deal with this matter in complete ignorance of the rules of inherent jurisdiction and natural justice which I quote at length only to be ignored by the courts. The Employer's presentation at the Nov. 25 SK Surety Hearing was particularly weak. B.C.'s Harris & Co. outlined how they would require funding to fly to Regina, be kept in a hotel plus meals to attend the Appeal Court hearing. 'Why not hire an SK attorney such as the Employer did in Ontario & Quebec?' I countered along with pointing out that this Employer is unlikely to get a reputable legal firm anywhere in Canada. The implication here is that a massive billable time exercise is to be run by the courts and Harris & Co. to serve as a bulwark against a Supreme Court of Canada appeal. Hence the prior disclosure of the 'missing memo notes' is a litmus test for the 3 SK Appeal Court judges as well as for the government of SK Premier, Brad Wall. Will he call in the RCMP with this potential 'Mexican stand-off' between me & the courts?
10) It is this 'error of omission' which hangs the Justice System. While one may dispute what may or may not be in the 'secret memo notes' considering the courts refuse to order them to be provided by the Employer, there is no dispute of the fact that the courts are guilty of cover-up over the past 30 years on that account. That is fraud and those charges were formalized in Federal Court's T-2360-14 as an abuse of process. Those charges were also filed in Quebec when the second judge 're-opened' the case.
11) The pristine public image of Canadian justice is tarred by such legal stories as the following: Ottawa Sun Nov. 28-2015 p.4: JANITOR GUILTY OF IMMIGRATION FRAUD 'An Ottawa janitor moonlighted as an immigration fixer, pocketing thousands of dollars while trying (my underlining) to bribe Canadian immigration officials (read that as judges with their cut-outs), a judge has found....'. Immigration appointments are notorious for hiring party political hacks (these ones, Tory) and, as the perp, convicted Mohamed Farah Abdulle, 53 could well tell you, it takes two to tangle with bribery...the briber and the bribee although the Senator Duffy trial would appear to write a new chapter in that regard as well as the media portrayal of both stories above.
12) In summary, the above description is one in which the courts of Canada are just plain horrid and in need of political oversight. SK Premier Brad Wall should call in the RCMP now. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has until December 31-2015 to take equivalent action or forever inherit this case as his legacy as well as that of the country at large in 21st century Canada. In the words of the Muslim Turkish Prime Minister, Ahmet Davutoglu: 'Democracy is a train where everyone gets off at the end of the line.' It's '2015', Mr. Trudeau and December 31-2015 marks the end of your line. Mark your calendar.
cc. SK Premier Wall / Prime Minister Trudeau whom can order the RCMP in to seize these documents.
SCofC R. Wagner / RCMP /
QC Premier Couillard
OPEN LETTER TO TRUDEAU GOV'T (CANADA)–DEC.11-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO and Gov.Gen.)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
SEE WEB DECEMBER-2015 FOR FULL ACCOUNT
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 10 courts and 40 judges. 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places an end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy .What's better than one judge?...why two judges on the same case in QC 550-17-008208-157 which is called 'running a court within a court' and has led to an Appeal (Oct. 23-2015 Decision) and a referencing of these two judicial tag-team wing-nuts to the oversight committee. Premier Couillard's government is in tatters as Quebecers no longer have anywhere to turn for justice. The Trudeau Gov't. appears to be caught by being 'pit lamped' and are the new target of these newsletters. He has until Dec. 31-2015 to act. Recently, QC employees hit the bricks-their only viable option.
QUOTE: "you're crawling right up their asshole." independent observation to me
A) Oh, no, not again. Readers of this blog are familiar with how Ontario Counsel for the Employer usurped the judicial process by filing their own motion (the McKinnon j. Order) as a pre-emptive bid to become the Plaintiff as opposed to the normal filing as a Respondent to the action that I filed. That matter eventually ended up in the hands of the oversight committees (which never respond) although Hicks, Morley et al dropped out of the case.
B) Now we have the same stunt being pulled in Quebec with Lavery, de Billy filing their own motion under the Montreal Appeal C.A.M. 500-09-025753-153 on a Motion to Dismiss to be held in a cozy Montreal courtroom on January 18-2015 before the main event with themselves as Plaintiff. The proper filing format, of course, is for de Billy to file their Motion to Dismiss as the Respondent in a hearing of all issues as they relate to Quebec.
C) The ploy here is to negate my Appeal with a single judge thereby making the subsequent hearing before the proposed 3 Appeal Court judges redundant. By referring to other matters, de Billy hope to obviate the very serious charges of two judges making separate actions on the same case creating a constitutional crisis in Quebec and, for that matter, all of Canada. The appointed judge can be expected to play his/her pre-scripted role to protect the hind end of Quebec's Justice System following a similar routine for 30 years now in the rest of Canada. He can be expected to 'cowboy' the main hearing by canceling it as happened in Ontario. Any Appeal, of course, is to be limited to the 'Motion to Dismiss' without any reference to the central issues in Quebec; an easy buy for the Supreme Court of Canada. Read on explaining this malfeasance in a letter to de Billy filed with the Appeal Court along with this excerpt. The Quebec Bar Society has been notified.
REFERENCE: No. 550-17008208-157 Superior Court District of Gatineau Decision Goulet j. c.s. Oct. 23-2015 (Hearing judge Therrien j. unmentioned in this Decision)
Roger Callow(Plaintiff) v. Board of School Trustees (West Vancouver, B.C. S.D. #45) Defendant
Lavery, de Billy LLP
Ste 4000, 1, Place Ville Marie,
Montreal, Que. H3B 4M4
Tel: 514-871-1522 Fax: 514-871-8977 for the Defendant Board of School Trustees (West Vancouver, B.C. S.D. #45) 10 pages by fax (plus fax confirmation sent to court only)
Roger Callow (self represented) for the Appellant (although the Respondent for Jan.18-2016)
208-2220 Halifax Drive,
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 2W7
cc Prime Minister J. Trudeau / QC Premier P. Couillard / Montreal RCMP Fraud Dept./ QC Bar Society
SCofC Hon. R. Brown
Acknowledgment of your 'Motion to Dismiss the Appeal' received Dec. 10-2015 with a proposed hearing date in Montreal dated c. January 18-2016 as arranged by you is recognized. Copy of this letter is sent to C.A.M. 500-09-025753-153 (In such an eventuality, I wish to be contacted by conference telephone at any such hearing...please arrange accordingly)
1) How can you proceed on any basis in this case until the complaint about 'running a court within a court' with two judges - one the sitting judge (Therrien j. and the second, a 'supernumerary judge (Goulet j.) whom wrote the Decision without reference to the original judge? He included an entirely new dimension in which I filed the entire T-2360-14 Federal Court document alleging fraud on the part of the court as well as the original conspirators. (At least here I am notified of a hearing date; all Federal Court hearings were held in secret.)
2) Enclosed is a letter to QC Judicial Council ATTN: Elizabeth Corte-President dated August 01-2015 which has yet to be acknowledged. This charge is a charge of fraud on the highest level. Merely requesting a dismissal smacks of collusion between Lavery, de Billy and the court paralleling an earlier submission by him in Gatineau handled by Goulet j.c.s. As such, should the Appeal Court act on your 'Motion to Dismiss'; they will be guilty of cover-up on the highest level. . Nov. 11-2015; 2nd Request - No more procrastination, please.
3) Hence a postponement of the January 18-2015 hearing scheduled by you is necessary as your request is at best premature, until we have a finding from the QC Judicial Council.
4) What is clear at this point is that the Quebec Premier and Canadian Prime Minister (December 31-2015 deadline) must act on this case directly.
5) Both the preceding are in a position to order the QC RCMP to seize the 'secret missing memo notes' (of School Board meetings in 1985 which Justice Mary Southin returned in 1986 'as she did not use them'). She quashed the arbitration favouring the Employer ruling, as she did, the arbitrator to be patently unreasonable. As the targeted lay-off victim, I have been left in limbo for the past 30 years. The re-ordered arbitration before the same arbitrator which she ordered when the School Board failed to return employment as recommended never took place due to no fault of my own if the many judgments in B.C. are any indication as only the Union and Employer were recognized by the court in this 'sweetheart deal'.
6) Without a judicial finding, no compensation (includes pension rights) has been paid which flies in the face of contract as well as collective bargaining rules.
7) What appears to have happened is that with the failure through the 'front door' in this legal matter, the Employer, in connivance with the court sought to achieve the same result through the back door as attested to by the many judgments (10 courts and 40 judges) which has led to the collapse of any credibility that the Canadian courts might have. For example, the 'bible' of the judicial record, a record of judicial findings, does not include the fact that for 30 years, my constant search for the necessary disclosure of the memo notes is obviated by those judges.
8) As one completely familiar with both sides of this question and one whom has his interpretation continually undermined by the courts, I have set the question to the Prime Minister of Canada to assign a judicial officer to examine all aspects of this fraud.
9) The 'secret missing memo notes' hold the genesis to that fraud and, as such, pre-empt other judicial considerations. Those notes, it is submitted here, would show that the Superintendent's lay-off letter to me quoting School Board authority was fraudulently written as he had no such order. The School Board Order produced in Arbitration appears to have been written 'after the fact', probably by the Harris & Co. legal counsel. This is what Justice Southin, it is alleged here, covered up.
10) While there are inconsistencies throughout Lavery de Billy's account, I will choose a few to illustrate the perfidy of this account and why, as such, the whole account should be thrown out.
11) TAB 15 B.C. Appeal Court 2001 Southin / Prowse / Newbury JJ.A Southin sat on this case originally in 1986 in the lower court. Newbury had sat on this case earlier in a different court. Neither recused themselves.
12) In another act of duplicity, Ontario SC Justice McKinnon (13-59060) signed two judgments purportedly on the same hearing; the one dated April 23-2015 (see TAB 6) and a second dated September 15-2015 used in 14-61592 before SC Justice Scott with myself as the Appellant. No Decision under Scott j. was forthcoming. (see TAB 2 p.34 letter to the Law Society of SK dated Oct. 30-2015 relating to this dichotomy. In short, fraud is implied which was specifically pointed out by me to justices both in QC and SK.
13) Again, until the above matter which forms a large part of the Employer's argument is settled; their case is based on a pillar of sand and should not be countenanced on any level by any legitimate court held for the purpose.
14) Two other excerpts are of interest; the first relating to the legal aspects of settlement and attendant obligations between the Union lawyer and Mr. Conlin esq., my counsel, on TAB 24 pp.5 & 6 p.5 c) I say wrongful because, although the propriety of the layoff has never been judicially determined, the Association itself acknowledged it was wrongful and proceeded to Arbitration and judicial review. Further Justice Southin, who conducted the judicial review of the Arbitrator's decision, incisively pointed out there was good reason to believe the School Board seized upon Bill 35 to circumvent the termination provisions of the School Act.'
f) Interestingly and surprisingly the BCLRB seemed to say that the fact that my lawyer threatened a new round of litigation if the union settled for an amount I was unhappy with provided a good excuse for not pursuing any settlement a decision that was certain to trigger a new round of litigation.
The second excerpt is found in TAB 26 p.4 (18) 'The meaning of that reference was subsequently discussed by the Supreme Court of Canada in Weber v. Ontario Hydro (1995) 2 SCR 929 at para. 57: 'It might occur that a remedy is required which the arbitrator is not empowered to grant. In such a case, the courts of inherent jurisdiction in each province may take jurisdiction. This court in St. Anne Nackawic confirmed that the New Brunswick Act did not oust the residual inherent jurisdiction of the superior courts to grant injunctions in labour matters...What must be avoided, to use the language of J. Estey J. in St. Anne Nackawic (at p.723)is a "real deprivation of ultimate remedy". The death of the original arbitrator created a 'frustrated' situation in which the act did not countenance any other arbitrator to be appointed in the proposed re-hearing ordered by Justice Southin. 'Ultimate Remedy' was denied by the Supreme Court of Canada in 2004 in a second failed trip to them for a hearing.
15) For their part, the Employer has always argued that the conditions of Bill 35, and not the collective bargaining process, are applicable in this case. See TAB 7 p. 4 '9' The difficulty with that procedure is that the School Amendment Act (Bill 35) provides a statutory means of resolving disputes that arise under it..Section 7 of the schedule is therefore a statutorily imposed scheme for resolving disputes by arbitration...The petitioner is bound to follow the arbitration route imposed by the statute. If the Supreme Court of Canada had dealt properly with this matter in 1997 (Lamers/McLachlin /Cory) regarding imposed legislation (Bill 35) v legislative acts (collective bargaining rules), we would not be here today on this aborted national question.
16) Much more can be said and will be said as to the inequities in Lavery, de Billy's account. At this point it is clear that should the QC Appeal Court move to dismiss on or about January 18-2016; a third trip to the Supreme Court of Canada can be expected.
17) More to the immediate point; production of the 'missing memo notes' is essential to the further conduct of any hearing on this matter in any court in Canada. It is incumbent on the Montreal Appeal Court in this matter to produce those notes before proceeding on any level even if applying to the RCMP in the process is necessitated.
Roger Callow December 11-2015
'The Outlawed Canadian in an outlaw Justice System'
PROVINCE OF QUEBEC COURT OF APPEAL
REGISTRY OF MONTREAL ___________________________
C.A.M. 500-09-025753-153 ROGER CALLOW
S.C. GATINEAU: 550-17-008208-157 APPELLANT
BOARD OF SCHOOL TRUSTEES
(S.D. #45 WEST VANCOUVER)
REPLY OF APPELLANT TO LAVERY, de BILLY
MOTION TO DISMISS THE APPEAL December 09-2015
N.B. Please consider this Reply as a request to attend the slated January 18-2016 hearing arranged in Montreal by de Billy by teleconferencing for this Appellant.
1) Without the 'missing memo notes' of School Board meetings held in June of 1985 regarding the lay-off of senior teacher, Roger Callow, from B.C. Superior Court Justice Mary Southin in 1986 ; no court is able to give an accurate evaluation of this 30 year continuous legal battle before 10 separate courts and 40 judges which has left Mr. Callow in a permanent state of limbo where no compensation has been given..
2) The Employer is steadfast in ignoring all requests for these missing memo notes as is every judge in their failure to order that necessary self-same disclosure. Indeed, the original request before Justice Therrien in Gatineau Court was limited to acquiring that key evidence which is required prior to this court continuing with de Billy's request.
3) In July of 2013, Deputy Justice Cullen (Cullen Creed) of B.C. Superior Court expelled Mr. Callow in this unresolved labour case for reasons best known to himself. He took this action on his own recognizance, without stating applicable laws and without taking argument. Mr. Callow was effectively blocked from appealing to the Supreme Court of Canada to challenge this misanthropic action.
4) With nowhere to go, Mr. Callow appealed to courts outside of British Columbia on the grounds of inherent jurisdiction and natural justice with the key always being to acquire those missing memo notes. The judicial record, the bible of the legal profession, if it even mentions that Herculean effort by Mr. Callow, only refers to this request tangently.
5) The proper place for de Billy to present his Motion to Dismiss is as a Respondent to C.A.M. 500... ; not to initiate their own action as a means of deflecting discussion of all issues in this case.
6) The apparent fraudulency of de Billy's action would appear to seek to kill two birds with one stone; namely, to dispose of this case on technicalities and, more importantly, bury accusations by this Appellant regarding judicial improprieties as reported to the Quebec Judicial Council which, to date, has not responded hence a second request was sent on December 12-2015 for without that report detailing why two separate judges in Gatineau would report on this case - one to hear the case and a second to write the Decision with no reference to the sitting judge (running a court within a court) - the court on January 18-2016 cannot go forward with de Billy's claim.
7) A similar scam was run in Ontario at the lower court level which back-fired and had so many abominable actions by the Employer's legal Counsel, Hicks, Morley et al (since dropped representation) and respective judges, that Mr. Callow referred matters to the oversight bodies and specifically warned courts in QC and SK not to reference this highly contentious Ontario material. Unfortunately, courts in both jurisdictions accepted this evidence on a prima facie basis leading to the Appeals in both SK and QC for which I forewarned those respective courts.
8) Order the Respondent to produce the missing memo notes or alternatively, request the Montreal RCMP Fraud Division - which has a record of these events - to seize them.
9) Dismiss de Billy's Motion on the grounds that they are manipulating the courts. They can still re-file their material as a Respondent to the original Motion if they so wish.
10) Order that a Report from the Quebec Judicial Council explaining why two judges acted in a highly unusual fashion in this case be provided for the main hearing.
11) From past experience, my blog employeescasecanada.com alleges the existence of an eminence gris whom has back door access to the Office of the Chief Justice where arrangements are made to appoint a judge sympathetic to the Employer's cause. In that regard, it appears that the sitting judge, Therrien j. balked at this type of intrusion explaining why a second Justice, Goulet j. was appointed to carry out orders written elsewhere.
12) Any attempt by this court to restrict this plaintiff in pursuit of this action or, alternatively, to 'cowboy' the main hearing by canceling it - as happened in Ontario - will be resisted to the fullest extent of the law.
Roger Callow Appellant December 12, 2015
encl. pertinent material related to the above hearing (11 pages)
cc. P.M. Trudeau / QC Premier Couillard / QC Judicial Council / RCMP
OPEN LETTER TO TRUDEAU GOV'T (CANADA)–DEC.14-2015
(FORMERLY OPEN LETTERS TO THE OTTAWA CITIZEN and U.S. NEWS and PMO and Gov.Gen.)
JUDICIAL LIES PILED ON TOP OF JUDICIAL LIES = CASE LAW for the Employee's Case(Canada)
BY: Roger Callow ‘The Outlawed Canadian’ in an 'Outlaw Justice System' www.employeescasecanada.com (30 year unresolved 'standing case' legal matter in 'illicit' teacher lay-off) now known judicially as ‘the cluster-fuck case’ which has been through 10 courts and 40 judges. 3 legal precedent setting conditions now exist: 1) Any judge may 'go off the farm' with little fear of repercussions. 2) The 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union leaders has been legally sanctioned (places an end to Unions). 3) Courts no longer have to make a ruling (No legal answer is a legal answer). = anarchy .
N.B. THE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT OF P.M. JUSTIN TRUDEAU HAS A DEADLINE OF DECEMBER 31-2015 TO DO WHATEVER THEY PLAN TO DO.
QUESTION: Will the real Canadian Prime Minister please stand up? SCofC Hon. B. McLachlin (symbol of Justice System) or Liberal Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau? (answer in Jan. 2016)
Pre and post Federal Election Oct. 19-2015: PLACARDS on Employee's Case: pre- GANG OF FOUR (HARPER/ MULCAIR / TRUDEAU / MAY & post - GANG OF FOUR ( TRUDEAU /AMBROSE /MULCAIR / MAY) (some things never change)
Two Interesting articles in the November 14-2015 Ottawa Citizen which I will comment on as sifted through the Employee's Case.
A) p. A1 Public servants 'blow the whistle' 28 tax agency employees might have breached ethics code (That's a good one; a government with ethics)
1) '...The picture that emerged was of an organization struggling to carry out its function in the face of government mismanagement....(comment: similar to courts with Chief Justice mismanagement.
2) '...claimed politicians and lobbyists influence the agency's operations, corporations successfully lobby to avoid prosecution, and there allegedly is political interference in audits to stop investigations. (comment: see web for full definition of the 'eminence gris' with back door entry to the Office of the Chief Justice- NOVEMBER-2015 / DECEMBER-2015)
3)'the (Union)will represent the workers if the department seeks to discipline them'... (comment: PLACARD: MY BOSS IS CHEAP AND THE UNION IS SLEAZY...watch where you step behind the barn on that one, Elmer)
4) '...their (worker) jobs could be at stake but were willing to take this risk to blow the whistle on...serious problems' (comment: the recently completed 4 year boondoggle, the Charbonneau Commission on Organized Crime in QC ,praised the whistleblowers whom lost their jobs with no repercussions for the transgressors. To be sure there will be no future Commissions = 1 for Organized Crime; 0 for the taxpayers and whistleblowers)
5) '...evidence they presented to the government went unheeded....' That's the real crime and why Canada has sunk from a country of Third World Status (2004 when I was left in a permanent state of legal limbo) to a Fourth World entity today. (motto of the Canadian Judicial Council under President McLachlin: "We don't respond to whistleblower complaints, do we?")
6) '...They also wouldn't lodge a whistle-blowing complaint or use the internal complaint process for fear of reprisal....' (comment: By delivering material alleging fraud to the Department of Education in Victoria in1985, the response in spades was to hi-jack the legislature (imposed BILL 35) and co-opt the judiciary (gerrymandered arbitrator appointment) to , in effect kill a mosquito...and missed, but not before downing the Justice System of Canada.)
7) '...the Liberal government....' (comment: were just as crooked under Chretien and Martin.)
8) '...Senator Percy Downe said senior management, not the employees, should be on the hook... Management has a lot to answer for....' (comment: and never will considering there are no repercussions...e.g. 'Robocall Scandal' punished the low man on the totem pole while upper echelons 'walked free'. Until the Church and Schools started acting against pedophiles in the 1990's where they were dismissed; a complainant had no forum up to that time. Similarly, until judges 'walk the plank'; don't expect any change in our Justice System soon.)
B) p. C1 OTTAWA'S INDIGENOUS WOMEN PROBE MUST AVOID B.C.'S ERRORS / B.C. bungled key measure, Wally Oppal (Tory M.P. and former B.C. Attorney General) says
9) '...it was called by the province to examine the disappearance of women from Vancouver's Eastside to determine why it took police years to apprehend serial killer Robert Pickton....'
(comment: I have re-named the RCMP to RCMPP (Royal Canadian Mounted Political Police) with its 'attributed' motto: We always get our man when it suits our mandate. I have requested the RCMP to obtain the 'secret memo notes' of meetings held in June of 1985 regarding my lay-off in West Vancouver. 10 separate courts and 40 judges so far deny this vital disclosure...and so do the RCMP.
10) '...Perhaps the lowest point came halfway through the hearings, when a young Vancouver lawyer appointed to represent aboriginal interests at the inquiry resigned, claiming the process was stacked in favour of powerful, vested interests....' (comment: One of my lawyers dropped out with the Supreme Court of Canada denial to hear this unresolved B.C. labour case in 2004 where no compensation (includes pension rights) was paid with this line: "You have exhausted all remedy under the law." ) The vested interests, in so many words, expect to win by attrition but that has not happened with the Employee's Case as court systems across Canada are falling like dominoes. In brief, the Old Boy's Club has taken the equivalent of a B-52 Stratofortress to bomb a mosquito...and missed. The cost is not the factor as 'only' tax dollars are spent. But one does not keep their moxy as the Old Boy's Club would by 'missing'.
11) '...And two months ago, it came to light that ministry bureaucrats had destroyed access to information requests related to any progress made on the file...' Next to ignoring complaints such as the Canadian Judicial Council has done in the Employee's Case, destroying evidence is the most serious of failures which draws into the very essence of what the 'rule of law' means.
12) '...The country must listen and act, or another opportunity will be lost.' (comment: ...and another and another and another.... face it, democratic Canada is dead.)
TO: Prime Minister J. Trudeau and QC Premier Couillard
(Chief Justice N. Duval Hestler) by fax: 418-646-6961
1) Considering the systematic judicial abuse of the unresolved 30 year employeescasecanada.com where there is no judicial finding in the matter of an illicit teacher lay-off in West Vancouver in June of 1985 from which compensation has yet to flow in this B.C. labour case; as the targeted individual I am addressing the above three figures on a developing fraud which threatens to undermine the course of Canadian Justice to such an extent and degree, that there will be no recovery should the conspirators be successful in Court of Appeal Montreal (C.A.M.) #500-09-025-153 laid by this Appellant on November 23-2015. I learned of the court assigned number from the Defendant Lavery, de Billy on December 09-2015 with their filing of a Motion to Dismiss slated to be heard in Montreal on January 18-2015. There was no reply to the factum that I had filed from de Billy.
2) It would appear that the fraud to be conducted is the mirror image of one conducted in the Superior Court of Ontario under Justice C. McKinnon where Ontario counsel ran a similar 'Bill Cosby' fraud that was referred to the oversight bodies which have not acknowledged my complaint although Ontario Counsel, Hicks, Morley et al has dropped representation of the Employer. That finding from #13-59060 looms large in de Billy's presentation which Gatineau's Goulet j.c.s. rated at 95% of their case.
3) The McKinnon finding was characterized by two separate judgments; one dated April 23-2014 and a second dated September 15-2014 which makes no reference to the first account. de Billy has used the April 23-2014 judgment as their basis in QC while B.C. Harris & Co. used the September 15-2014 judgment in SK Appeal Court CACV 2783. This dichotomy has been reported to the B.C. Legal Society as recommended by the SK Legal Society where I have requested a prohibition Order in which Harris & Co. would be forbidden to appear in an SK court.
4) As noted in my Reply to de Billy's extraordinary usurption of the judiciary in a fashion similar to Hicks, Morley smacks of 'running a court within a court'. Here the Respondent seeks to gain advantage by launching their own motion as opposed to filing that motion to the main event. By designing their Motion to limit the main event to jurisdictional matters, they hope to bury the main issue. That cannot happen without the collusion of the court which, it is submitted here, was the case in Ontario.
PROSPECTIVE CHARGE AGAINST THE PERPETRATORS SHOULD THIS CASE PARALLEL EVENTS IN ONTARIO
5) The charge would read: CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD LEVELLED AGAINST de BILLY, THE SITTING JUDGES ON JANUARY 18-2016, THE QUEBEC JUDICIAL COUNCIL, C.J. HESTLER, GATINEAU JUDGES THERRIEN, AND GOULET.
6) Without a Decision from the Quebec Judicial Council as to why two judges acted separately on the lower court Decision, there can be no reference to events in QC.
7) Without a determination from the Ontario oversight committees as to the explanation for two separate Decisions on the April 10-2014 hearing date (April 23-2014 and September 15-2014), there may be no reference to the McKinnon Order. To date, they have not responded.
8) It is clear from the de Billy account that he would gloss over these main points mentioned above in his factum; indeed, he can be accused of cover-up should the court act favourably on his request to dismiss.
9) For the court, the outcome, even if it favours de Billy, is of no value unless the main court date is canceled (cowboying their decision) or this Appellant is restricted from pursuing the main event; possibly with the assistance of the Registry which is delaying my faxed request to Annabelle David on December 14-2015 to establish a court date in early January for the main event. Such inaction by the court would make them culpable to the de Billy deception.
10) Considering the inactivity of oversight bodies in this case to date, this account is being sent directly to the QC Premier and Prime Minister of Canada as oversight bodies of the last resort. A copy is included to Chief Justice N. Duval Hestler.
11) For 30 years, I have been requesting the 'secret missing memo notes' of meetings held by the West Vancouver School authorities regarding my lay-off in 1985 and have been rejected in that pursuit by 10 separate court systems and 40 judges for jurisdictional reasons. Without those memo notes, no legal enquiry, it is submitted here, has any value without that all important disclosure. Indeed, the approach before Therrien j. was limited to just that acquisition. The current court must order up those memo notes before any other proceedings are addressed.
Yours truly, Roger Callow Appellant employeescasecanada.com f.613-521-1739
cc RCMP - Montreal fraud division
TO: OFFICE OF THE COURT OF APPEAL - MONTREAL
Édifice Ernest-Cormier ATTN: Mtre C. Dufour Asst. Legal Coordinator
(response to fax sent by the above on
100, Notre-Dame st East
Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 4B6
514-393-2022 and dial 0
Fax : 514-864-7270 4 pages SENT BY FAX
Roger Callow Applicant in C.A.M. 500-09-025753 / 550-17-008208
208-2220 Halifax Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 2W7
1) Why does your letter-head not include address or contact information? Of my experience with 6 Registries, the Quebec Registry is the most erratic, and that observation is made apart from bilingualism. Why are your Rules not as readily available on the internet as is the case of the other 5 Registries? Local lawyers contacted on the above basis as to forms also expressed confusion as did the desk at the Gatineau Registry on the matter of Appeals.
2) Your e-mail of Dec. 16-2015 is the first acknowledgment from the court of an action filed November 23-2015 by me which, considering the limited time factors for an Appeal, appears to parallel Registry proceedings in Ontario. I will proceed to revise my factum to suit QC rules now that I have a docket number.
3) In the Ontario version of this case, Registry delay to assign a docket number for 'technical reasons' forced a further court request on my part for an extension of time where no docket number was ever assigned. From there, two Appeals for an extension disappeared 'down the proverbial rabbit hole'. Regrettably, the oversight organizations do not even acknowledge these Ontario discrepancies which is why I am on record in both SK and QC courts as saying that no reference should be made to events in Ontario on pain of an appeal. Both SK and QC courts chose to ignore that prohibition.
4) Why is Lavery de Billy able to file for dismissal under the above incompleted forms? It doesn't make much sense and implies improper procedure as they appear to 'jump the gun' as evidenced in the included letter to Premier Couillard / Prime Minister Trudeau / Chief Justice n. Hestler / RCMP (Montreal fraud Division)
5) I have made it clear to the court and to Lavery de Billy that I wish a presence by teleconferencing at the above telephone number in the January 18-2016 hearing for which I have included the following 2-page letter dated December 17-2015 for the purpose.
6) I have used legal services for 30 years although for most of the time my actions are filed under my own name. There is a reason for that. In B.C., the courts will only recognize the Union to represent my interests knowing full well that I am faced with a 'sweetheart deal' between Employer and Union. Indeed, the Teachers Union lawyer, for a number of years, has filed their factum with the Employer which explains why, now that I have been expelled from B.C. for 'reasons best known to a judge' (Cullen Creed July 2013), I do not include them in my actions. One such attempt in Ontario was an unmitigated disaster. Both Ontario Superior Court judges (originally Federal Court appointees = futile appeals to the Canadian Judicial Council oversight body under President Hon. B. McLachlin (SCofC) ) in which McKinnon j. and Scott j. (no decision, 'just notes') committed egregious actions without equal.
7) Please include this letter plus enclosure to both the January 18-2016 hearing date and the prospective hearing date for the main event when I have fulfilled court registry demands.
Roger Callow APPELLANT December 17-2015
encl. December 17-2015 letter sent to the interests noted below.
cc P.M. Trudeau/ PremierCouillard/ C.J. Hestler(Appeal Court) / RCMP